From relentless rain to coating dust and even capricious birds winging by overhead, your patio upholstery faces an onslaught of elements that steadily wear away at its fibers. Protecting your favorite patio pieces from these outdoor troubles just got easier with Pacifica’s Preserve and Protect Fabric Defense spray. Designed to add a water repellent protective layer to fabrics for winter storms, this solution also keeps your fabrics from discoloring or fading through prolonged exposure to sunlight. The convenient and simple to use spray is safe to use on most fabrics used outdoors, including polyester, acrylic, and cotton. With one application, this solution will make your patio fabrics ready for the varying climates that abound throughout the year. After adding a fresh coat of this fabric defense from Pacifica, your pillows and cushions will be ready to run the full gamut of trials that nature throws its way, so order this premium protection for your textiles today!
- Upholstery and fabric color protection and preserver
- Adds a layer water repellency to fabric
- Will prevent fading and discoloring when used as directed
- Ideal for outdoor cushions, pillows, and other upholstered or fabric products
- Protective spray should be applied one to two times per year to maintain water repellency
- For best results, pair with a Fabric Cleaning solution to improve fabric protector’s effectiveness
- Before using this product, prepare an area outside or in a well-ventilated space. Be sure to cover the ground under your work area before starting
- Use Fabric Cleaner to first remove dirt and stains. Allow to dry completely before continuing
- Be sure to wear eye protection and rubber gloves before spraying
- Shake the protector before use, then spray directly on the cleaned fabric in such a way that the cleaned area is completely soaked. One application should be sufficient to restore water repellency
- Allow to dry completely for 24 hours before using treated fabric
- Reapply this protector once every year to maintain fabric protection. Horizontal areas of fabrics with more outdoor exposure should be treated twice a year
Hazard Warnings and Emergency First Aid
- May irritate skin or eyes
- May cause serious injury if ingested
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing
- Emergency First Aid
- If On Skin or Hair: Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- If Inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing,
- If In Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- If Swallowed: Do NOT induce vomiting
- Other Aid: Provide physician with a copy of the MSDS available at www.marchproducts.com.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
- Keep frost free
- March Products Inc. does not take responsibility for misuse
Please Note: This item ships to your location by trucking service. Additional handling charges may apply.
Shipping Dimension (L x W x H): x x