From relentless rain to coating dust and even capricious birds winging by overhead, your patio upholstery faces an onslaught of elements that steadily wear away at its fibers. Cleaning your favorite patio pieces of these outdoor troubles has never been easier than with Pacifica’s Restore and Renew Fabric Cleaner. Easily restore your fabrics to their wholesome roots with this cleansing spray, which breaks down stains, dirt and grease so they can be removed. The convenient and simple to use spray is safe to use on most fabrics used outdoors, including polyester, acrylic, and cotton. With a quick clean with this fabric cleaner from Pacifica, your pillows and cushions will be bright and refreshed for your next outdoor excursion, so order this premium cleaner for your home today!
- Upholstery and fabric cleaning solution to restore outdoor products
- Designed to break-down stains, embedded dirt, and grease for easy removal
- Ideal for outdoor cushions, pillows, and other upholstered or fabric products
- For best results, pair with a Fabric Defense solution to improve fabric cleaners effectiveness
- Before using this product, eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn. Be sure to cover the ground under your work area before starting.
- Test for color fastness in a small area of fabric before applying to entire product.
- Moisten the fabric thoroughly with water where the Cleaner is to be applied to thoroughly with water before beginning to spray.
- Spray directly on the damp fabric where stains need treatment and allow to soak into the stains for 3-10 minutes. The time required for the cleaner to take effect is dependent on amount of staining.
- Use a sponge or soft scrubbing pad to remove dirt and grease from the fabric, then rinse the treated fabric thoroughly with water, then allow to dry.
- If dirt and stains have not been completely removed, repeat treatment procedure and allow additional time for the Pacifica cleaner to penetrate and treat the stains.
- For best results, follow cleaning by applying Pacifica: Preserve and Protect Fabric Defense to increase fabric water resistance.
Hazard Warnings and Emergency First Aid
- May irritate skin or eyes.
- May cause serious injury if ingested.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- Emergency First Aid
- If On Skin or Hair: Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- If Inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing,
- If In Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- If Swallowed: Do NOT induce vomiting
- Other Aid: Provide physician with a copy of the MSDS available at www.marchproducts.com.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
- Keep frost free
- March Products Inc. does not take responsibility for misuse.
Please Note: This item ships to your location by trucking service. Additional handling charges may apply.
Shipping Dimension (L x W x H): x x